1. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed. All goods are subject to availability. If you require any further information on these terms and conditions then please contact us.
2. These terms and conditions represent the entire terms and conditions of sale and nothing shall operate to in any way alter or vary the terms and conditions without the prior approval of One Stop Bathrooms
3. These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts to the exclusion of all other conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise to the extent as is permissible by law.
4. Acceptance of goods by the customer shall be conclusive evidence before any Court of Arbitrator that these terms and conditions apply.
5. One Stop Bathrooms reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. Customers are advised to check for any variations to the terms and conditions before they place an order.
All product images are for illustration purposes only.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but should you wish to return any item to us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product subject to the following conditions.
1. The goods must not have been installed.
2. Customers are protected by distance selling regulations which mean you have 7 days to change your mind. Returned goods will only be accepted for a refund if they are returned in their original packaging, unused and with all instruction manuals and returned within 7 working days after delivery. They must be returned at your own cost. We recommend that you take out carrier insurance as unfortunately we cannot be held liable for any damages on returns to us. You will be refunded the full amount less restocking fees (if applicable).
3. Customers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt of returned goods.
4. Refunds will be issued upon receipt of returned goods.
5. In the event of a customer returning goods, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay postal & carriage charges. We can arrange a collection including insurance; however this will be charged to the customer. Customers can return items themselves but we strongly recommend that all items are insured as no credit will be issued if items are received damaged. You will be refunded the full amount less the collection fee.
Please check all deliveries for damages as soon as possible. Claims for damaged goods must be notified to One Stop Bathrooms within 3 days by telephone or e-mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. We may ask for photographic evidence of damages. Unless we have notification within this time period we have no claim against the carrier and therefore we will not be liable for any claim made against our company.
1. All prices on our website are in pounds sterling (£) and include VAT.
2. One Stop Bathrooms reserves the right to alter the advertised price before an order is confirmed by us.
3. Payments are taken online via PayPal or SagePay.Alternatively payment can be arranged directly with us by phone. There is no charge for debit or credit cards and we do accept American Express. We do not accept JCB or Diners Club by phone.
4. One Stop Bathrooms reserves the right to refuse any orders.
5. Orders are accepted on the basis the customer has read and accepted these terms and conditions.
1. One Stop Bathrooms does not hold any liability for any claims, loss, damages, demands of any kind whatsoever arising from use of this website including direct or indirect, incidental or consequential loss, damage, whether arising from loss of revenue, profits or otherwise.
1. If any item is advertised as Free Delivery, this only covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. Other areas will incur a charge.
2. All deliveries can take up to 7-10 working days, but most products are usually dispatched the next working day and will arrive within 2 working days.
3. No liability will be attached to One Stop Bathrooms if delivery periods or dates are not met for any reason.
4. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to One Stop bathrooms in writing within 7 days of the invoice date.
5. For damages and claims see damages section above.
1. All goods supplied by One Stop Bathrooms are guaranteed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty provided with the goods.
2. Nothing in these conditions shall operate to add to vary or alter the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
4. We can advise and help the customer on any warranty claims.
1. The goods are at the customer’s risk as from receipt of the goods.
1.2 In spite of receipt of the goods, the customer does not own property of these goods until:
1.2.1 The customer has paid the price in full; and
1.2.2 No other sums of any kind shall be due from the customer to One Stop Bathrooms
1.3 Until property in the goods passes to the customer in accordance with clause 1.2 the customer shall hold the goods and each of them on a fiduciary basis as Bailee for One Stop Bathrooms. The customer shall store the goods (at no cost to One Stop Bathrooms) separately from all other goods in its possession and marked in such a way that they are clearly identified as the One Stop Bathrooms’ property.
1. Until such time as property in the goods passes from One Stop Bathrooms the customer shall upon request deliver up such of the goods as have not ceased to be in existence or resold to One Stop Bathrooms. If the customer fails to do so, One Stop Bathrooms may enter upon any premises owned occupied or controlled by the customer where the goods are situated and repossess the goods.
1.5 The customer shall not pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the goods which are the property of the customer. Without prejudice to the other rights of One Stop Bathrooms, if the customer does so all sums whatever owing by the customer to One Stop Bathrooms shall forthwith become due and payable.
1.6 The customer shall insure and keep insured the goods to the full price against ‘all risks’ to the reasonable satisfaction of One Stop Bathrooms until the date that property in the goods passes from One Stop Bathrooms to the customer, and shall whenever requested by One Stop Bathrooms produce a copy of the policy of insurance. Without prejudice to the other rights of One Stop Bathrooms, if the customer fails to do so, all sums whatever owing by the customer to One Stop Bathrooms shall forthwith become due and payable.
1.1 One Stop Bathroom shall not be liable to the customer, or deemed to be in breach of the any of the terms and conditions of the contract whether set out in these terms and conditions or implied by law or statute by reason of any delay in performing due to events outside the control of One Stop Bathrooms.
1.1 English law governs the terms and conditions and use of this site. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.