£101.14 – £183.94
This element is for background and full room heat. It is controlled by the water temperature and can be rated up to the output of the radiator. This is for vertical installations only.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION For an all electric towel rail/radiator, fluid filling must be purchased. Electric only elements will be fitted RH side unless otherwise specified.
- Radiator element – choose wattage before adding to cart
- Includes thermostat for vertical installation and T piece
- I.P. rating 54 (Zone 2 & 3)
- Optional fluid filling for electric only radiators
- For background and full room off season heating
- Towel drying
- Low running costs
- Simple installation
- Wide temperature range – 10-60
8.310 up to 300w
FF Fluid filling*Please note all fluid filled rails are special order and are non-returnable.*
All Eastbrook fluid filled rails are filled with Fernox HP-5. With over 40 years experience and continual investment in research and development, Fernox water treatment products are manufactured to the highest quality, reliability and performance. Fernox HP-5 is a pre-blended heat transfer fluid which gives a frost protection down to -5°C. It also provides long-term protection from damage caused by corrosion, limescale and bacteria and maintains a stable pH across a range of operational temperatures.
FEATURES – FERNOX
• Better heat transfer
• Anti-cavitation (lower noise)
• Anti-corrosion properties