£240.76 – £637.98
Carron Profile Duo 1650 x 700 Double Ended Bath. Carrons first ever 1650mm double ended bath.
Taking the popular Profile range to a new level of luxury with a double ended option.
- 5mm acrylic formed-20 year guarantee or
- 8-10mm reinforced carronite-30 year guarantee
- Made to a very high quality with excellent quality control standards at Carron
- British made
- Feet and leg kit included
- Drilled with standard size waste and overflow holes (waste and overflow not included)
- No drilled tap holes
Specific to the Profile Bath:
- Unique 35mm rims
- Steep sides and crisp edges
- Modern, spacious and comfortable
- Compatible with bath screens
- Length: 1650mm
- Width: 700mm
- Installed height (to underside of rim): 515mm
- Internal depth: 410mm
- Water capacity: 196 litres
23.1029 Standard FP
23.1035 Carronite FP
23.1611 Standard EP
23.1421 Carronite EP
What is Carronite?
Carronite is a reinforcement applied to Carron acrylic baths. The extra reinforcement provides the following benefits:
- Extra strength – the same strength usually associated with cast iron baths
- Enhanced insulation – keeps water warmer for longer
- 30 years guarantee
- Unique installation system – leg set spreads weight to the corners of the bath so ensures a solid installation
- Recommended by more professionals than any other bath currently available
- Carronite baths are completely reinforced underneath and encapsulates an 18mm baseboard for total rigidity.
If you require any further information, please call us or use the live chat feature. Our bathroom installers have fitted Carron baths for over 30 years so we’ve come across a lot of different installation questions and we’re happy to assist with any questions.
How are baths packaged?
Carron baths come protected with cardboard packaging around the top edges. They are also protected with a clear layer of film to prevent scratches.
All Carron baths come with a leg set.
More information about Carron
Carron was founded in 1759 – that’s over 250 years ago! Interestingly, the company originally produced iron ‘Carronade’ canons for use in the Battle of Trafalgar in the 19th Century. Since then, they have played a significant part in the development of bathing with their first acrylic bath manufactured in 1965. Carron is synonymous with flair, good design and quality workmanship.