£554.26 – £1,053.76
Another genuine 1800 x 700 but with a designer bow front to 900mm creating our most spacious 1800 double-ended bath.
Carron Mistral 1800 x 700-900 x 480mm Acrylic Bath
- 5mm acrylic formed-20 year guarantee or
- 8-10mm reinforced carronite-30 year guarantee
- Stylish designer bow front
- Made to a very high quality with excellent quality control standards at Carron
- British made
- Feet and leg kit included
- Drilled with standard size waste and overflow holes (waste and overflow not included)
- No drilled tap holes
- Carronite upgrade available-please select when ordering
- Length: 1800mm
- Width: 700-900mm
- Installed height (to underside of rim): 570mm
- Internal depth: 480mm
- Water Capacity:330 ltrs
23.1291 Standard FP
23.1271 Standard EP
What is Carronite?
Carronite is a reinforcement applied to Carron acrylic baths. The extra reinforcement provides the following benefits:
- Extra strength – the same strength usually associated with cast iron baths
- Enhanced insulation – keeps water warmer for longer
- 30 years guarantee
- Unique installation system – leg set spreads weight to the corners of the bath so ensures a solid installation
- Recommended by more professionals than any other bath currently available
- Carronite baths are completely reinforced underneath and encapsulates an 18mm baseboard for total rigidity.
If you require any further information, please call us or use the live chat feature. Our bathroom installers have fitted Carron baths for over 30 years so we’ve come across a lot of different installation questions and we’re happy to assist with any questions.
How are baths packaged?
Carron baths come protected with cardboard packaging around the top edges. They are also protected with a clear layer of film to prevent scratches.
All Carron baths come with a leg set.
More information about Carron
Carron was founded in 1759 – that’s over 250 years ago! Interestingly, the company originally produced iron ‘Carronade’ canons for use in the Battle of Trafalgar in the 19th Century. Since then, they have played a significant part in the development of bathing with their first acrylic bath manufactured in 1965. Carron is synonymous with flair, good design and quality workmanship.