£401.26 – £1,131.26
Carron Delta Showerbath 1700 x 700-800 x 420mm – 5mm Acrylic Showerbath
- 5mm acrylic
- Made to a very high quality with excellent quality control standards at Carron
- British made
- 20 year guarantee
- Feet and leg kit included
- Drilled with standard size waste and overflow holes (waste and overflow not included)
- No drilled tap holes
- Available in LH or RH- please select when ordering
- Optional C shape shower screen-please select when ordering
- Reinforced carronite upgrade available-please select when ordering
- Length: 1700mm
- Width: 700-800mm
- Installed height (to underside of rim): 540mm
- Internal depth: 420mm
23.1911 Standard FP
23.1701 Carronite FP
23.1041 Standard EP
23.1821 Carronite EP
69.0140 C shape screen
If you require any further information, please call us or use the live chat feature. Our bathroom installers have fitted Carron baths for over 30 years so we’ve come across a lot of different installation questions and we’re happy to assist with any questions.
How are baths packaged?
Carron baths come protected with cardboard packaging around the top edges. They are also protected with a clear layer of film to prevent scratches.
All Carron baths come with a leg set.
More information about Carron
Carron was founded in 1759 – that’s over 250 years ago! Interestingly, the company originally produced iron ‘Carronade’ canons for use in the Battle of Trafalgar in the 19th Century. Since then, they have played a significant part in the development of bathing with their first acrylic bath manufactured in 1965. Carron is synonymous with flair, good design and quality workmanship.