£777.00 – £1,377.00
An alternative sized showerbath at 1650mm to help fit where space is at a premium, with extra showering space and a modern side mounted tap ledge.
- Suitable for showering
- Left Hand
- 8-10mm reinforced carronite-30 year guarantee
- Made to a very high quality with excellent quality control standards at Carron
- British made
- Feet and leg kit included
- Drilled with standard size waste and overflow holes (waste and overflow not included)
- No drilled tap holes
- Length: 1650mm
- Width: 695 – 845mm
- Height: 540mm
- Internal depth: 420mm
- Capacity: 254 litres
C shape shower screen 6mm easy clean glass 1500mm height -please select when ordering.
C shape shower screen with towel rail 1400mm height-please select when ordering.
23.5791L Carronite LH
23.3441 Standard FP
23.3451 Carronite FP
23.1041 Standard EP
69.0140 Screen no towel rail
69.0143 Screen with towel rail
What is Carronite?
Carronite is a reinforcement applied to Carron acrylic baths. The extra reinforcement provides the following benefits:
- Extra strength – the same strength usually associated with cast iron baths
- Enhanced insulation – keeps water warmer for longer
- 30 years guarantee
- Unique installation system – leg set spreads weight to the corners of the bath so ensures a solid installation
- Recommended by more professionals than any other bath currently available
- Carronite baths are completely reinforced underneath and encapsulates an 18mm baseboard for total rigidity.
If you require any further information, please call us or use the live chat feature. Our bathroom installers have fitted Carron baths for over 30 years so we’ve come across a lot of different installation questions and we’re happy to assist with any questions.
How are baths packaged?
Carron baths come protected with cardboard packaging around the top edges. They are also protected with a clear layer of film to prevent scratches.
All Carron baths come with a leg set.
More information about Carron
Carron was founded in 1759 – that’s over 250 years ago! Interestingly, the company originally produced iron ‘Carronade’ canons for use in the Battle of Trafalgar in the 19th Century. Since then, they have played a significant part in the development of bathing with their first acrylic bath manufactured in 1965. Carron is synonymous with flair, good design and quality workmanship.