Carron Halcyon White Square 1750 x 800 x 440mm Freestanding Carronite Bath
A bold and eyecatching design deserves centre stage in a larger bathroom. Available as the stunning freestanding option, which comes in Carronite only, with waste and overflow pre-fitted for ease of installation.
- Carronite reinforced
- Made to a very high quality with excellent quality control standards at Carron
- British made
- 30 year guarantee
- Pre-fitted pop-up waste and overflow for ease of installation
- No drilled tap holes
- Length: 1750mm
- Width: 800mm
- Installed height (to underside of rim): 550mm
- Internal depth: 440mm
Also available in Red & Black.
Tap for illustration purpose only.
What is Carronite?
Carronite is a reinforcement applied to Carron acrylic baths. The extra reinforcement provides the following benefits:
- Extra strength – the same strength usually associated with cast iron baths
- Enhanced insulation – keeps water warmer for longer
- 30 years guarantee
- Recommended by more professionals than any other bath currently available
- Carronite baths are completely reinforced underneath and encapsulates an 18mm baseboard for total rigidity.
If you require any further information, please call us or use the live chat feature. Our bathroom installers have fitted Carron baths for over 30 years so we’ve come across a lot of different installation questions and we’re happy to assist with any questions.
More information about Carron
Carron was founded in 1759 – that’s over 250 years ago! Interestingly, the company originally produced iron ‘Carronade’ canons for use in the Battle of Trafalgar in the 19th Century. Since then, they have played a significant part in the development of bathing with their first acrylic bath manufactured in 1965. Carron is synonymous with flair, good design and quality workmanship.